San Diego January 2007

Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 1 in San Diego is over. We spent the morning walking around at Sea Port Village. In this picture, you see me pouting because we don't live here any more. We had Greek gyros for lunch, looking out over the San Diego Bay, and we behaved ourselves and did not feed the pigeons or seagulls.

After lunch, I taught a class this afternoon on designing your own knitted lace. I had about 16 students who were all yarn shop owners, and I think everyone had a great time and the students were all on their way to knitting a swatch of their unique lace chart before the class ended. My feet are tired though. I have to work all day tomorrow, too. Actually, I only have a book signing for 1 hour, but I also have a bunch of meetings with editors I already work with and a couple I'd like to work with. Then we are on our own for tourism and relaxation.

Oh yeah, maybe we could afford to live here if this was our house. Not! :-)

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Rosemary Carstens said...

Now you've got ME missing my old home in San Diego. You are lucky you are there. The last few days here in CO have been sub-zero! We might get up into the thirties this week, big whup. Oh well, I'll be out there in two weeks -- enjoy! xo Rosita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home